Re: [Amc-list] Pacer front brakes different? yes and no...

Didn't notice that at first! Still, the steering stop is a bolt-on item that fits on the rear of the steering knuckle on the Pacer (according to the 75 Pacer only TSM). That might need to be altered or the steering stop from the original car used. Ramblers either have a bolt-on stop or the stop is made onto the end of the strut rod.

-----------
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 19:02:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Disc Brake set-ups for 69 Javelins?

The steering stop that goes with the caliper bracket and spindle is different.
   How bout some one buy the stuff from the Pacer and try the swap I have never tried it
   Post the results for us

JOE FULTON <piper_pa20@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  The suspension is different but I think the spindles
bolt on just like all AMCs so they would fit wouldn't
they?

Joe Fulton

--
Frank Swygert