Re: [Amc-list] Pacer front brakes different? yes and no...

Re: [Amc-list] Pacer front brakes different? yes and no...

Jim; on those Pacer brakes, just grab everything from
the spindle on out and you will be OK. They bolt on
just like other brakes and use a diff bracket, but it
will work.
Check the windshield and doors. Will the 75
coupe/sedan fit the 78 waggie? I have relatives in
Tacoma and can combine the two.....Russ