Re: [Amc-list] 82 Spirit fuel tank

They say it also fits the Eagle from '80 to '88. The Hollander number is 1194. So long as the shape is the same and it fits, I'm fine. (I don't care about vent holes and such as I am converting to EFI and will use the venting system from an XJ or MJ tank I have around)

From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] 82 Spirit fuel tank
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

" From: Jim Blair <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" I am SOOOO tired of dumping rust out of my sediment bowl! Anyone got the OEM number for a stock tank? Would it happen to be J813165? (Napa carries a new tank with Balkamp number 200-2180 but it lists the Eagle, '78 AMX and 72-77 Hornet and not my Spirit)

just a guess - but wasn't the '78 amx spirit-based?  otoh i wasn't
aware hornets/concords shared tanks with gremlins/spirits.