Re: [Amc-list] Vacuum wiper hose - size and length?

Re: [Amc-list] Vacuum wiper hose - size and length?

Wow - it makes the most wonderful putt putt putt sound!

I'm guessing something's messed up somewhere. I ran a hose from the
nipple on the bottom front of the fuel pump up to the bottom nipple on
the wiper motor. I guessed that's where it went - as there was nothing
there.

Well, it made a cool putt putt sound. I unhooked the hose and no
sound. I'm guessing it's in the fuel pump. Is that the consensus?