[Amc-list] Vacuum wiper hose - size and length?

[Amc-list] Vacuum wiper hose - size and length?

While installing the harmonic balancer on my '65 American 330 today, I
noticed an open nozzle towards the bottom of my fuel pump - facing
forward. A hose needs to go there! I checked out my wiper motor and
saw where a hose should attach - if in fact I had a hose.

I'm guessing the two open outlets are kinda related - and I need to
run a vacuum hose from the fuel pump to the wiper motor. So - what
inside diameter and length would I use? And if I'm wrong - then I
gotta figure out what goes where!