From: amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amc-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bruce Griffis
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 4:44 PM
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] The '65 American 330 cranks - (and the numbers are...)

Okay, compression is not pretty.

6 = 80

After adding oil to #6, compression read at 120.

It's odd, but the #5 cylinder was the one that seemed "stuck".

I put a circuit tester on the wire leading to the coil with the ignition key
on. I'm getting current to the coil. I tested at the terminal on the coil. I
then put the circuit tester on the terminal on the coil with the wire
leading between the coil and the distributor. Getting current there as well.
I did not pick up a multi-meter yet, so haven't checked the actual current
readings - I simply tested that I'm getting power to it, and between it and
the distributor.