Re: [Amc-list] Testing Old Radios

Dave; how I test radios in my shop is to just hook up
wires as the factory made them.
I have a bunk radio with two leads off it, pos and
neg, with alligator clips. I have a used speaker or
two of various ohm ratings that I hook up and an
antenae also. Pay attention to the ohm rating on the
radio in question. I don't have any grounding issues
as I use the stock set-up.
One corner of my shop is set up as a test bench with
all kinds of test leads hanging on a nail, and a nasty
10 year old battery serving as the power source.....Russ