------------
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 13:34:44 -0800
From: "Thomas Garner" <Tgarner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Would this (304 from a Jeep, GM TH-400 trans and transfer case) be difficult and wise to put into my 64 Classic? Or should I just stick with the 232 that's in it?

I originally decided to leave my 232 in the car, but my transmission is slipping and I can't seem to make it right with the adjustment lever at the carb. I took it to a local transmission shop and they said it would need to be mechanically repaired.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"