Re: [Amc-list] Any tricks in removing the drums?

Re: [Amc-list] Any tricks in removing the drums?

Bruce; I see that you tried to remove the rear nut on
the brakes. Good luck, those are torked to about 250
lbs!!!! You don't need to take those off anyways, just
make sure the three small bolts are gone from the
front of the drum. Once those are gone the drum just
pulls off, theory.
When I reassemble a crum I leave those little bolts
off, they are just used during factory assembly. The
lug nuts hold the wheel and hub assembly together.....Russ