Re: [Amc-list] 1954 THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS

Re: [Amc-list] 1954 THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS

This movie is an oldie and a (ahem) goldie. The action
(??) scenes are so transparent that it is funny. They
are in a race in an open cockpit car with the action
on a screen behind the obvious studio car and their
hair isn't even moving. The scenes shot outside show
the stunt driver wearing different clothes than the
stars.
But they do show neat old Jags, Austins, Healys, etc.
The cops also drive bathtub Nashs.
I found mine at Dollar Trees dollar bin. Found other
Bela Lugosi films, but thats for another day......Russ