Re: [Amc-list] Got the 330 home today (3rd try - darn Gmail!)

Re: [Amc-list] Got the 330 home today (3rd try - darn Gmail!)

Bruce; your saga on the 330 continues to shadow mine.
I also did a complete wash on the wagon. I got five
containers of Comet from Dollar tree and rolled it out
in the rain. Equiped with a wash mit and brush I
scubbed the car down and let the rain do most of the
work. I then gave it a regular wash, rolled it under
cover and air dried it with my compressor. I then used
"Auction Prep" to polish it and it looks good. Swapped
bumpers off my 440-H and I am ready to roll.
Does anyone want to swap a power window gate off my 64
for a manual window? I am in Salem Oregon and I want
to get rid of the power rear window.....Russ