Re: [Amc-list] Any tricks in removing the drums?

Re: [Amc-list] Any tricks in removing the drums?

Okay - I put a piece of wood behind the drum (checking to make sure I
was on the drum, and not on the backing stuff) - tapped, tapped,
tapped, smacked it a couple times. Not budging. I'll try again. Or
move on to another drum, after all - they're 4 of 'em! The left rear
isn't moving for love nor money nor hammer and wood.