[Amc-list] CC Rambler

My issue of Car Craft arrived yesterday. I read the article about the
CC/Rambler. I was not aware there was another guy who makes sheetmetal
tunnel rams for our engines, besides Herman Lewis. What I found real curious
was that Glad mentions the bonehead move Hogan did with the intake by
welding on a Chev thermostat base. I wonder how Glad is going to make the
connection of the water pump to thermostat housing. Maybe he'll install a
"tee" in the upper radiator hose, that would probably do the same thing.

Now of course this opens up another category for Glad to work within.
Compare AMC dual quad intakes.................

Let's see there's the old school edelbrock ur-18,
edelbrock cross ram
offenhauser's low rise double quad intake
Herman Lewis sheetmetal tunnel ram
Hogan sheetmetal tunnel ram

Somebody ad to this list please.

And while we're at it.....

How about a comparison of all single four barrel aluminum intakes for AMC
V-8s.

edelbrock has the
Torker
SP2P
performer
performer air gap

Indy makes one

I know there are others too,

some body really has to help me here with the others........

Armand