[Amc-list] 304 Gremlin

In July 71 when I was ordering our first allocation of 72's the AMC car ordering guide showed a 304 option for the Gremlin (this was the first time they released any info about it to the dealers). I ordered a Trans-am red, gold striped, red/black interior GX w/ auto, H-D suspension, 3.15 gear and RWL Goodyears and crossed my fingers that the 304 wasn't a misprint. It arrived the 1st of Sept. I took it as my demo, drove it for 6 months, what a blast! The only ID was the 5.0 emblem and 99% of the public had no idea.... Had it for 6 months and ordered another odd Nash a 360 Sportabout X Copper w/Gold X stripe. 72 was a great year for baby Nashs!
ahh those were good days...

amxron
70 AMX
70 Hornet