[Amc-list] Speed Channel AMC's missed some of the Best!

[Amc-list] Speed Channel AMC's missed some of the Best!

I really enjoyed the special.  A couple of things they
missed... mentioning the extra HP of the Rebel Machine
(up to 340).

Also, they said that other than remodeling the Jav and
NASCAR stuff there wasn't much performance after
"Machine".  They said that the Gremlin was well
accepted as America's Economy compact vehicle but not
part of AMC's Performace history. Ever driven a Gen I
Gremlin with 304 and 4 Speed.

And NO mention of the Hornet SC360!  Talk about the
last hurrah!  360 available 4 spd and posi from the
factory.

I guess I have a letter to write!

Jesse