[Amc-list] free 70's hub caps

I collected a bunch (8 or more) of those thin aluminum
Gremlin hubcaps, the ones made from beer can metal. 73 Gremlin
maybe? They say only in small capital letters around the edge
A M E R I C A N    M O T O R S. They're dogdish size. VERY
lightweight.

Some have minor dents; some are as close to perfect that you'll
find that aren't old stock. All are dulled; I think they were
not even anodized originally.

Price: free. You pay shipping.