Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 15:30:07 -0500
From: Brien Tourville <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] lack of power and backfire

i did not notice a lot
of cam movement when i replaces the timing stuff.
(dont mean it can be happening) what can i do to fix
cam walking if thats the case?

>< cam button in the timing cover - 4.0 came with an early and late version.

has anyone evern sent in a cam
from one of these engines to crane or comp for a
regrind? how much do they cost and will it really do
much for the engine?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"