---------------
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:38:31 -0800
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

I'm all for -- if you are driving and old car, it should drive like an old
car. OK scary brakes and crappy tires must go, etc, but utterly modernizing
an old car -- what's the point? Get a modern car!

The secret is I think as I said before, the 3.77 axle and manual trans.
With an auto and around 3:1 this car would suck for performance.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"