[Amc-list] Fwd: A Great AMC Week in Tucson, AZ

[Amc-list] Fwd: A Great AMC Week in Tucson, AZ

oops...  forgot to paste in the blankety blank info...

>The second AMC sighting was of a 66 Ambassador 2 door hardtop.
>
>I was driving east on Broadway and happened to look over to see a light blue 2 door car.  To my eternal shame, I didn't recognize the car as an AMC on first glance -- I must be losing my AMC touch.  Anyway, eventually it did sink in that I was indeed looking at a significant piece of iron.  The next day, I was taking my two eldest kids to a visit at the Pima County Air & Space Museum, and made a two-block detour north of my intended turn onto Kolb Road, and showed the kids the "daddy car" and of course snapped a few photos.

I'll have the photos up shortly but not today.

The Ambassador was at 2 N Avenida De San Ramon in Tucson; right at the intersection with Broadway.  Any of y'all in the Tucson area should stop in and give the owner an AMCRC brochure.

-- Marc