[Amc-list] Ultimate Tire Balance

I used to balance my tires on my $20,000 Engine Balancer !!! Just for
kicks. Never really saw much difference from the regular tire balancing
machine.
In balancing there is a point of "diminishing returns" depending on what
you are balancing for. You will not see any difference in vibration if you
have balanced a slow running trailer tire to race car speed if the tire
will never see more than 45 MPH.
Make the effort fit the need.
But HEY,,,, that's just ME!
Bruce Hevner