--------------
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:53:30 EDT
From: Nolanatcamelot@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 9/19/2007 9:24:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
amc-list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

It is  generally accepted that the Pacer was originally designed to be a
front  wheel drive automobile using the Curtis Wright Rotary engine and  a

Confused am I ? Yes ! Curtis Wright Rotary engine  ?? I thought the only
rotary being considered was the Wankel.  In fact  I've never heard of a Curtis
Wright Rotary engine, but then I've been sheltered  all my life.  Please clarify.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"