[Amc-list] 10 inch drums

I have been interested in replacing the 9 x 2.5 inch drums on my 66 American
with some 10 inch drums. I went to Rockauto and every year Ambassador up
through 1969 has the 9 x 2.5 listed as standard brakes on the car. Heck, my
American has  9 x 2.5 inch brakes on the front as standard. What year did
AMC switch to 10 inch drums?  I might do just as well putting a power brake
booster on my car and let it go like that. my brakes stop pretty well, they
just require a lot of leg pressure. Guess I am just too used to PB in all my
other cars.

Jay in FL>