[Amc-list] Tom Jennings Rambler American Project

[Amc-list] Tom Jennings Rambler American Project

Tom this appears to be a real nice project. But it seems like most even the simplest projects they seem to acquire a life of their own. I commend you for saving such a unique cool old little car. I almost bought a used 63 440 American twin stick hard top as my first Rambler and second car after I wrecked my first car a 59 Stude Lark in late 1964. But opted for a new 65 American 440 HDTP with a twin stick. My orange Hornet was a 300$ rust free car that was a driver supposedly only needing an exhaust system and turned into a money pit. Not that it was not worth the money I spent on it. But you will find as I did it was well worth the money and problems to own a unique car.
"Doc"