Re: [Amc-list] 10 inch drums

Jay wrote:
> with some 10 inch drums. I went to Rockauto and every year Ambassador up
> through 1969 has the 9 x 2.5 listed as standard brakes on the car.

RockAuto even lists only 9" drums for V8 Javelins, and AFAIK they're all
10. I think you'll have to find the equivalent Raybestos part and order
it by number, foregoing make/model.

They'll generally help with part research if you email them, although
they might need some convincing that there's a problem.

-sc