[Amc-list] PRD wires

Just called Ken from PRD and the wires are manufactured in the USA by a
tier 1 automotive supplier. I had never asked where they were made. The
warrantee that comes with them is excellent and they have sold hundreds
if not thousands of sets for many types of vehicles. Each wire can be
custom made to your specs if you wish to route them in a non stock
manner or are doing something special, all you have to do is contact
them.

~J