Re: [Amc-list] bad filter, bad

-----Original Message-----

what is it the old fram commercial used to say..........."you can pay me now or pay me later"????

not that i'm pushing fram but is does emphasize the quality angle. the bad thing is that paying more money doesn't always mean better quality.
 buying a filter is like buying insurance. imagine walking outside after purchasing a policy on your home and finding the agent trying to set your house ablaze.

i hope you'll return the part and let them see it. this does two things. one, it gives them the chance to rectify the problem, i.e. get the part off their shelves. two, it gives YOU the chance to gauge their action in handling the matter. that would play into my decision on my next purchase from them.

regardless, thanx for the info.