Re: [Amc-list] Unbelievable Neighbor

To ALL who have posted follow-ups on this, thank you.  Unfortunately, there is only one parent, the mother, who doesn't seem very interested in anything the kid does.  There are constantly police cars there, ever since they moved in, some eight weeks ago.  A report was written up by the police.  I'll be getting an estimate on the scratches, and the dent in the bright metal from his foot.  Thank you ALL for your input.  I will keep every comment in mind over the next few days.