[Amc-list] Unbelievable neighbor

I have a neighbor across the street, nice guy, helped him get his truck out
of a ditch in his driveway.   One month later, another neighbor tells me
that there were THREE police cars walking around my 60 wagon, asking
questions about me and my "auto repair business".    Turns out it was the
guy across the street who I'd helped a month earlier.    No good deed goes
unpunished.     Some guy was revving his Honda late at night and they pinned
it on me.   Nothing became of the police, I made calls and was told to
forget about it.

But yeah, make sure your car is tagged and operable before getting the 5-0
involved.