[Amc-list] twilight zone

this is a test, this is only a test, for the next..............................
Anyway, you get the idea, I've rolled over my email to Comcast.
I didn't really have a choice as Adelphia is gone an dthey was getting a little grumpy about my refusal to switch.
I wanted to use just plain old Wrambler as my address, but someone had already taken it!
So Wrambler 242 it is.

Move along now, these aren't the droids we're looking for!

--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV