Re: [Amc-list] T96 questions

could it possibly be the transmission that i got? t89
or 86. what ever one it was, i forget now that came in
the 64 classic with od. i have one newly rebuilt. with
a newly rebuilt od. if he is interested, let me know.
it is just sitting in my garage going to waist. i
would send it to him for 200. plus shipping. i paid
over 450 for it, found out it wouldnt work. i would
like to see it go to someone who could use it. it is
so humid here it is starting to get a little surface
rust. nothing bad, just a little flash rust on the
input shaft. i will clean it up if interested. i have
pics. just let me know and give me measurements and i
will let him know if it is right one.

dave stohler
62 classic.