Re: [Amc-list] Brakes more brakes

so, my tsm for 62 says the 80 series had the 7/8 wheel
cylinder size. the 10 series, my 62 classic, states
its a 15/16" bore. what would that do for my braking?
i found out that i have a 1" bore, the mustangs use a
15/16" bore. so i need to get a smaller bore for more
pressure.
i think i am thinking about things backwards here with
the hydraulic pressure and all... bigger bore more
volume less pressure, smaller bore less volume, more
pressure?

p.s.
i love reactions like i got tonight. a couple of kids
in one of them little ford rangers. bondo everywhere,
different wheel on ever corner. but he had the air
bags and made his truck do the bouncy thing. was
following him for a while, obvious no shocks on the
truck also. bouncin all over the road when he was not
playin with it. anyway, he stopped at the local drive
in resturaunt as did i. when i was leaving, they had
to ask me what year, engine, ect. just a couple of
highschool boys. "that thing is BAD ASS" from all 4 of
them. (ended up there was a second bouncy truck there
also) tried to egg me on to roast the tires as i
rolled out. nope sorry boys, just a cruiser. and on my
merry little way. :-D