Re: [Amc-list] rear wheel lock up problem still

Re: [Amc-list] rear wheel lock up problem still

<snip>
> Wow, well I almost canb't believeI never heard of it, but there
> it is.
>
> About a year ago I started to document AMC/Rambler brakes, and
> ran out of data. I've been collecting TSMs, and just bought
> a few more on ePay, 1967 being one of them. I'll eventually
> coumplete the damn spreadsheet! And I'm sure I'll stumble on that
> bore business.
<snip>

Did you get the American TSM or the big car one? It would think that the
big car TSM wouldn't mention it since they only used Bendix masters on
those cars. Also, I've come to find out that my 67 American has a large
number of brake parts that are a pain to get since they were only used a
couple of years (or that was the last year for it). I had a heck of a
time getting brake parts for it after I got the car.

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH