[AMC-List] 61 Rambler wagon weight

Just curious, what's the approx weight of a 61 Rambler Wagon deluxe ?
I do have the alum block engine.

Thanks,
Mike

--
  I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, Than live my
  life as if there isn't, And die to find out there is. -Blaise Pascal

  Check out my webpage at http://www.ProStreetCar.com
  TREMEC Distributor at http://www.5speedTransmissions.com
  Team Chevelle member #1778 (Gold),  ACES member #1377
  Hoosier State Chevelle Assoc (http://www.IndianaChevelles.com) #6