[AMC-List] Mustang suspension/Big ugly ect.

[AMC-List] Mustang suspension/Big ugly ect.

   Seems some are talking about Mustang II (Nick A's future kit) and some
   about 67-73 Mustang style which AMC adapted to the 70 up cars. Has
   anyone compared the 67 up Ford parts with the AMC stuff ???? The upper
   control arms, spring seats and shocks appear close at first glance. I
   used 67 Mustang-Fairlane style shocks on my 70 AMX NHRA stock race
   car, exact fit! Perhaps 67 up aftermarket parts could used on our
   AMC's.
   RE: Strut rods, Pierre Bochamp, in Canada makes race strut rods for
   AMC's. I haven't used them but, the pictures look good.
   RE: Mustang II   With all the development allready done on this setup
   an AMC crossmember is long overdue. Along these lines has anyone
   adapted a Pacer suspension unit to any other AMC's? I've seen them on
   a few street rods (with the power rack, large discs and 5X4.5 b.c.).

   amxron
   Orbit AMC/Jeep
   Brentwood, Md
   50-1787

   [1]All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day
   trial!