Re: [AMC-List] Duraspark distributor woes (258 six)

Re: [AMC-List] Duraspark distributor woes (258 six)

" From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>
"
"
" Turns out I have RC12LYC Champion plugs in there. The "L"
" means extended electrode; I got them from a local parts store
" by looking up "83 Jeep". They should be RC12YC, not "L". Either
" they didn't notice the L, or they substituted, and I wasn't
" paying attention.

the L shouldn't matter.  12 is the heat range, and if it's a 12 it
should be a 12.

" So I've mailordered RC9YC's, and will play with timing with
" these colder plugs when those arrive.

this should be the significant change.