Re: [AMC-List] Duraspark distributor woes (258 six)

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006, Sandwich Maker wrote:

> the L shouldn't matter.  12 is the heat range, and if it's a 12 it
> should be a 12.

Well the Champion data that Edelbrock parrots says it's .060"
extended tip; why that doesn't simply translate to a higher
heat range I don't know.

> " So I've mailordered RC9YC's, and will play with timing with
> " these colder plugs when those arrive.
>
> this should be the significant change.

Yeah, but I bet it's close. My plugs are whiteish, though not
overheating or damaged (10K miles or so).

http://wps.com/temp/plug1.jpg
http://wps.com/temp/plug2.jpg