Re: [AMC-List] Just when I thought it was safe...

Re: [AMC-List] Just when I thought it was safe...

Fix the Concord, keep her happy.

Where are you? If you're anywhere near the north Georgia area, I can hook you up with all that stuff you need, both to fix the Concord and that other stuff you need.

But, you'd need to come pick it up---too big to ship most of that stuff, especially if you get a lot of it!!

Jeff Reeves
Auburn GA
94 Cherokee
79 Spirit