[AMC-List] Just when I thought it was safe...

[AMC-List] Just when I thought it was safe...

   Now what do I do?  She wants the Concord and I want the parts!  On one
   hand I
   see a car worth fixing and then out of the corner of my eye I see the
   Hornet
   waiting for a power disc brake conversion and a tilt column.

   --  From my experience with the better half and project cars, this is
   a no-brainer!   Hook the lady up and chances are it'll be even safer
   to bring home more odds and ends down the line.