[AMC-List] Just when I thought it was safe...

[AMC-List] Just when I thought it was safe...

You are a very lucky guy to have a lady who wants to get into the scheme of things.  My compadres are always saying they wish they could find a gal like mine... she's out in the heat/humidity in the garage, working just as hard as I am at restoring the Typhoon.  She cleans, deals with stuff that can easily be removed, helps with the parts that aren't easy to remove, and has yet to complain about it.

I was hoping to save a second Typhoon for her to drive, but it turned out the underbelly was too far gone.  So, when we do a cruise in the future, she can either drive the Typhoon, or the Marlin, and we'll BOTH participate in the event.  Enjoy, Jack.  It's really unique she's into it with you.