Re: [AMC-List] Just when I thought it was safe...

Re: [AMC-List] Just when I thought it was safe...

I saw that Concord.
I vote that it appeared to be way to nice to part for a steering column and disc brakes! Fix it up for her, be way glad she is interested. My wife does not understand at all. for several years I abandoned my cars as foolish due to her thinking coercing my thinking! I then figured out that life sucked without my cars and boats [which she enjoys] suck more! I wanted to partner up with her brother and fix up his 73 tahiti Big block chebbie jet boat and she didn't even understand that! All she wants is a boat to ride around in. She enjoys no part of cleaning or detailing or anything resembling such.
  I returned to my Ramblers in about 1994 after selling off my 84 Mustang GT in 1992 with the birth of my second son. I figured Ramblers were cheap cars and would not involve the high dollars other makes required. So far I've been right.
   My driver dream car would be an 80-83 Concord with a six and a T-5. Fis it up enjoy it. Tilt columns are easy finds, disc brakes take a little more scrounging but can be had.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net