Re: [AMC-List] Just when I thought it was safe...

Re: [AMC-List] Just when I thought it was safe...

Good God, man!  If the wife takes an interest in ANYTHING car-related, do exactly what she wants! This is a no-brainer!  The only reason I have a '73 Porsche is because I once heard a comment to the effect of "Oh - that's a cute car . . ."