[AMC-List] Tow the Line

I Gotta ask. HOW in the he** did we get sooooo
involved in even caring about what mileage a new
truck/suv gets..OR better yet...WHO drives them???? Or
better yet /WHY they drive them?? I ALWAYS thought
that was what was great about America...we can CHOOSE
what we WANT to do??? Or am i missing something and
WAYYYY off base here? What  the he&& does any of this
have to do with
AMX,Jav,Gremlin,Ambassador,Americans.....etc????

 HAD
to ask!!

Sure i'll gbet reamed for this
one...hahahahaha! Happy amc'n to all!Joe
--- amc-list-request@xxxxxxx wrote:

Tow Rigs Joe !

Our AMCs are becoming valueable enough now to
consider Tow Rigs & Hangers to winter our cars in.

just bought a Lotto - won't be long now !

;)

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe