[AMC-List] MARK PRICE TO BE RELEASED ! - governer pardons price in last

[AMC-List] MARK PRICE TO BE RELEASED ! - governer pardons price in last minute cliff hanger -

From: Mark Price <markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] Film at 11:00 or Belly up to the trough!!!

The American is waiting. It hasn't moved in 3 months.

By this time tomorrow I should be out of the brace!

If I can hold my head
up and look around I should be abel to drive again!!!

 You never said you were from TEXAS Mark !

Hell boy ! ..... with Talent like that , you can run for
Governor !  ...... maybe even President of the U - S - A !

Something to remember your New Freedom by :

they're running the new uncut version of :

'Dawn of The Dead - the invasion - ' tonite @ 9pm.

Welcome Back Mark ! ;)

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe