[AMC-List] Dayton AMO Nats Pics

A " H U G E"  thanks to my SoCal AMX brother Mark Melvin for taking the pics. What a great double nickel Birthday present Mark gave me!!
He said there were OVER 300 cars there!

He knew how painful  it was for me not to make it to the show -especially since it was where I grew up and cruised with my TA Javelin & 70 AMX back "In the Day"

 Here are the links:   E N J O Y

http://picasaweb.google.com/mightypilot/06AMONational

Mark said he took sooooo many pics they wouldn't fit in one gallery-I believe it!

http://picasaweb.google.com/mightypilot/06AMONatAmericanCup

I'm making plans for Denver 07 for sure!

Ron Akerman
70 Donohue
74 Hornet Hatchback Project
Gold Hill, OR