Re: [AMC-List] 1:16 Pacer Remote Control

Re: [AMC-List] 1:16 Pacer Remote Control

Nolan,
[For those who are joining us in mid-conversation, I posted on the
Pacer list that I had found Motormax "Fresh Cherries" RC blue and
yellow Pacers in 1:16 and a larger size with both a blue Pacer and a
green Gremlin at my local WalMart in Athens, AL.]

Nolan,
The scale of the larger car isn't listed on the box; it looks about
twice as long as the 1:16 car, which would make it about 1:8 or 1:10.

I couldn't find any reference to the large ones on the Motormax web
site <http://www.motormax.com>, but they have a forum on HobbyTalk
<http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/forumdisplay.php?f=225> where this a
mention of them.

I wouldn't mind picking up one of the large ones when they hit the
discount rack.

--Glen

--
Glen Hoag                               '75 Pacer 258 (x3)
hoag@xxxxxx                             '76 Pacer 258 (for parts)