[AMC-List] 1966 Rambler American video on YouTube.com...

[AMC-List] 1966 Rambler American video on YouTube.com...

 I got to take a ride ( finally! ) in my friend John
Young's triple-webber powered '66 American ragtop
yesterday, he spent about an hour or so tuning the
carbs, and they're still not quite right ( old tech,
yee-haw ), but it sure sounded and ran good when he
got it about right. He's been out in CA for two years
on a contract job, he's back in Virginia now, and will
be looking for a home soon. His other vehicle is a
Jeep XJ, that's in the background, and you can see my
Pacer ( still needing leaf spring reattached ) in the
video.
  To view it, just go to WWW.YouTube.com, and search
on either member Gremlingts or 1966 Rambler, and you
should find it easily enough. The microphone isn't the
best, but you get the general impression.

Jerry Casper