Re: [AMC-List] 64 Typhoon Project

It's amazing how far soem of these topics wander so quickly, yeah, I don't know why I even said 904-999!  for an automatic it would be AW4. Stick would be a T-5. Or a seventies Ford overdrive 4 speed that would hook to the column for column shift! You could even use an overdrive cable for a reverse actuator. Just don't forget and pull it when going forward!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net