[AMC-List] eBay 180005354211 warning!

I looked at some pics the listing agent sent me of the quarters and engine compartment of this car, Sorry I deleted them and can't forward them. They took up too much space on my email. Anyway, this car looks fairly rough in the add, It is WORSE in the pics the broker sent me! The core support top was cut out with a TORCH. The drivers and passenger inner fenders have been Hammered back to around their original position! The fenders have cracks in them and I don't believe the are replacements, but rather the fenders that where on th ecar in the accident or the damage is from another source. The quarter panels are major scaled rust coated monsters.They will dissappear if they are stripped of rust. It's a major restoration project at best a parts car more likely. Yet, today I see someone has bid $2000 for it. I hope it's not soemone who did not request more pics.
  It's a shame, The car is one of the few cars I would do a restoration on. It is an almost exact replica of the hardtop I drove in highschool and we lost in a garage fire! Same color, same interior. It has what I would have dreamed of in the old car we had. It is a Convertible! It is a twinstick car! I told my wife about asking about it, She was/is not pleased, but I don't have to wonder about it after seeing the close up of it.
  Steer clear of this one!
eBay item: 180005354211
--
Mark Price