[AMC-List] For Sale, 1980 Spirit AMX

Located in St. Louis, Missouri, I am selling my 1980 Spirit AMX.  Overall,
the car is in very nice condition, odometer reads 88,000 miles, red with
black interior, 360 4-v (stock), 4-speed, ps, pb, ac (needs clutch), and
tilt wheel.  Asking $5,500.  I have obtained another vehicle, and this one
is too nice to sit outside.

Please email me for pictures and additional information, or call
314-487-0349, evenings after 6:00pm.