Re: [AMC-List] 64 Typhoon Project

Yeah, that would work, but for the trouble of finding the parts to keep the iron warner, I'd go 904-999 series trans and open driveline. would be much lighter weight than that iron slushbox! It's really not a bad trans, just not well respected and heavy. Of course right now, if'n someone wanted to come and retrieve the trans and axle, it's there for the taking. well as soon as I make sure I keep one with a posi in it if I have one :] well, maybe I'd better keep my mouth shut or next thing you know I'll need one! Although, if someone gets me to get rid of the spares and I need one, I'll have to do the Turbo 400! Now there's a light weight trans :] LOL!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net